Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Chapter 5-Stalkerazzi

Pat’s Flashback

“What are you doing out here by yourself,” I asked Ally as she sat on the swing in our backyard that we were getting rid of since no one ever played on it anymore.

“Just out here thinking about senior year,” she smiled and I felt my heart beat faster.

“I wouldn’t know, I’ve never had a senior year,” I smiled and she frowned.

“What’s it like being a hockey player and always on the road,” she asked.

“It’s tough definitely being away from everyone but I get through it because I love doing what I do,” I replied and she smiled.

“I wish I could do that,” she replied, “Everything would be so much easier that way.”

“It’s not easy, Ally,” I sighed, “I would love to live the life of a normal kid, but I chose how I live and I regret it sometimes.”

“Don’t ever regret it,” she said, “You are great at what you do and you deserve whatever comes your way.”

“You know this is a big upgrade from us fighting all of the time,” I smiled and she laughed.

“Yeah it is but get your ass to work and push me on here,” she smiled motioning to the swing.

“I knew this whole being nice thing wouldn’t last,” I laughed pushing the swing.

“That’s right you’re my bitch,” she laughed and I rolled my eyes, “Push me higher or I’ll bitch slap you.”

“You know what,” I said halting the swing and wrapping my arm around her waist. It felt right to me and I felt her shudder under me. I wanted so bad to kiss her but Erica came out the house and started laughing as he started wrestling around.

“Pat,” Ally’s voice said snapping me out of my trance, “Get your ass up we’re going to be late.”

“I’m coming,” I replied to her causing her to roll her eyes, “You look great by the way.”

“Thanks,” she smiled at me and I couldn’t help but want to get down on one knee right there and ask her to be mine forever but it was one thing at a time and I wasn’t willing to jeopardize my relationship by rushing things with Ally.

Normal POV…

Patrick was staring off into space when I told him to start getting dressed. We were meeting Erica, Jessica, Jackie, Jon, Brent, and Ally at the mall. I think it turned into the triple date thing with Jessica and Jackie being the fourth wheels but I couldn’t really be sure.

My phone was ringing and I checked the caller id and sure enough it was Erica calling.

“Where are you guys,” she asked, “Jon and I have been here with Jess and Jackie for at least twenty minutes.”

“I just got done getting dressed and Patrick spaced off somewhere and we are heading out now.”

“Oh…okay,” she replied, “Jackie and Jess went to get something to eat and Ally and Brent haven’t showed up yet.”

“Alright, Pat and I will call you when we get there,” I replied shutting my phone.

“Let me guess that was my sister asking where we were, her and Jon are shopping while the other two are eating and neither Seabs nor Ally are there yet,” he said and my jaw dropped because he knew the whole conversation that went on.

“How the hell did you know that,” I asked.

“Wild guess,” he said smiling, “Come on let’s get going.”

I grabbed my purse and headed for the door with Pat behind me.

No POV…

Jon and Erica walked around the mall while waiting for Ally and Pat to get there as well as Brent and his girlfriend, Ally. Neither of them noticed Adam Burish, Kris Versteeg, and Patrick Sharp sitting on a bench acting like they were reading newspapers.

“Don’t be a fool, wrap your tool,” Sharpie said disguising his voice causing Jon to turn around and just look but the guys were too quick and had newspapers in front of them so he wouldn’t know who they were.

Jon and Erica continued to walk on when two condoms landed in front of Jon. Erica laughed and Jon rolled his eyes before he walked over to the three guys on the bench and ripped the papers out of their hands.

“Really,” Jon asked, “You three assholes had nothing better to do than come here and follow us and jab me.”

“We weren’t following or jabbing you,” Burish said.

“We happened to see you two walking around all smitten with each other and went into the drugstore here and bought condoms to throw at you,” Versteeg said.

“I’m the one that said ‘Don’t be a fool, wrap your tool,’” Sharpie spoke up.

Erica laughed and Jon rolled his eyes, “You are seriously a douche bag,” Jon said, “I can’t believe you three did that.”

“Well it was nice seeing you guys again but Pat and Ally are here and we have to go meet them. Have fun stalking random people,” Erica said leading Jon away from them to the nearest store which happened to be a jewelry store.

“OH MY GOD,” Erica said looking into the case at the shining bracelet with the heart dangling from it, “That’s gorgeous.”

“Yeah it is,” Jon smiled, “Why don’t you buy it?”

“I can’t afford it and I can’t ask my brother to buy it for me because I don’t want him to feel like I’m using him,”

“I’ll throw him a few hints at Christmas,” Jon smiled and they left the store with him making a mental note to buy her the bracelet.

Normal POV

Pat and I were walking around the mall with Jackie and Jessica. So far the girls and I had bought purses at the Chanel store thanks to Patrick. Erica chose a Coach purse and Pat told her she was crazy. Brent and Ally never showed up because of what Brent called, “the whoopee pie.”

“I’m hungry,” Erica and Jon both said.

“Alright, let’s go eat,” Patrick said as they left the mall and headed to the Olive Garden down the street.

“Can we go too,” Sharpie asked walking over to the group with Burish and Versteeg.

“No,” Jon said bluntly clearly not wanting to deal with the three pranksters.

“Sure you can go with us,” Patrick said smiling at Jon who growled and grabbed Erica’s hand and headed towards his car.

“Those two are going to date,” Jessica said, “Look at how cute they are together.”

“Yeah yeah real cute,” Sharpie said, “Let’s eat.”

They arrived at the Olive Garden and were seated in the back so no one would see them there. Ally sat next to Pat who was seated next to Jessica and Jackie while Jon sat next to Erica with Burish, Versteeg, and Sharpie across from them.

“You know hearing you say the Italian names of the dinners makes me want to skip dinner and take you back to the hotel,” Pat whispered in Ally’s ear and she felt herself blush.

“Alright Kaner, hand check,” Sharpie yelled clearly knowing what Pat was doing under the table and Jon laughed as Kaner kicked Sharpie.

“Asshole,” Pat said flipping him off and the whole table laughed.

“Don’t try jacking your girlfriend off the table,” Burish said.

“Alright guys that’s enough food is here,” Jon said as the waiter sat the food down on the table.

They ate and when they left Jon drove Erica back to the hotel. He walked her to the door along the way making small talk.

“I really had a great time today,” Jon said as Erica opened the door to her room.

“Same here,” she smiled.

“I’d like to do it again sometimes you know just the two of us alone,” Jon spoke up, “I really like you.”

“I really like you too,” Erica smiled leaning up to kiss his cheek.

“Would you be mad if I kissed you,” Jon asked and Erica shook her head no and he gave her a kiss on her lips slipping the bracelet box into her purse.

“I’ll see you later,” Jon smiled walking off and Erica shut the door behind her throwing her purse on the bed seeing the box slide out of it.

“Oh my God,” she said opening the box and seeing the bracelet that she saw earlier at the mall with Jon in it. There was a note attached to the top:

Dear Erica,

You didn’t have to ask Pat for the bracelet because I got it for you. You deserved it because it’s gorgeous like you are.

Love, Jon.

Erica smiled and put the bracelet on. Meanwhile Patrick was planning on making his and Ally’s first time special by planning the perfect night before their relationship fell through the cracks right before their eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment